General terms and conditions
§ 1 Application – Validity
(1) LAKE2LAKE (hereinafter referred to as L2L) is an organizer of hpkreidl gmbh.
(2) Current amendments to the GTC shall be published on the Internet at www.skitourenwinter.at/lake-to-lake. They are part of the contract between the organizer and the participant in the version valid at the time of registration.
§ 2 Conditions of Participation – Safety Measures
(1) All healthy persons are eligible to participate. Persons under 18 years of age with the consent of their legal guardians. Each participant bears full personal responsibility for his/her state of health.
(2) L2L will announce organizational measures to the participants before the start of the event. The instructions of L2L and its appropriately identified personnel must be followed without fail. In the event of violations that could disrupt the proper course of the event or endanger the safety of other participants, L2L is entitled to exclude the person in question from the event at any time. Legally binding declarations can only be made to the participants by the L2L group of persons authorized to do so.
(3) All information and specifications contained in the invitation to tender constitute a direct contractual obligation on the part of the participant. Claims of any kind in connection with the contract or the services provided by hpkreidl gmbh must be asserted by the participant against hpkreidl gmbh within one month after the end of the event as stipulated in the contract.
§ 3 Registration – Confirmation of registration – Participation fee – Terms of payment – Refund – Cancellation
(1) The registration can be made online on the homepage www.skitourenwinter.at/lake-to-lake via the corresponding “web form”. The registration is binding for the participants. After the registration has been completed, the participants will first receive a confirmation of this. A binding contract for participation in the event is only concluded upon receipt of an explicit confirmation of registration, which also includes confirmation of payment of the participation fee. This is due for payment in full within 1 week after receipt of the registration confirmation. If the participation fee is not paid on time, L2L has the right to withdraw from the contract by revoking the registration confirmation. In this case, a flat expense fee of € 55.00 per participant will be charged.
(2) The exact scope of services for a launch site can be found at www.skitourenwinter.at/lake-to-lake.
Transfer to hpkreidl gmbh
IBAN: AT38 3503 9000 4203 5741
Raiffeisenbank Neukirchen am Großvenediger
(4) The L2L sends a registration confirmation to the participants after receipt of the registration and receipt of the participation fee. L2L reserves the right to exclude a participant from the event at any time if the participant has either provided false information regarding personal data when registering.
(5) Participation is transferable to a third party only in agreement with L2L.
(6) If a registered participant does not attend the event or declares his/her non-participation to L2L beforehand, there is no entitlement to a refund of the participation fee.
(7) hpkreidl gmbh may exclude the participant from the event/terminate the contract with the participant if:
- he violates the rules and instructions (before or during the event,
- he/she permanently disturbs the event or endangers himself/herself or others,
- he/she does not follow the instructions of the event management or staff,
- he/she breaches the contract to such an extent that the immediate termination of the contract is justified.
If hpkreidl gmbh terminates the contract with the participant, it retains the right to the participation fee.
(8) L2L sets an organizational limit of participants. Registrations that exceed the limit will not be accepted.
§ 4 Cancellation of the event – non-attendance
In the event of cancellation of the event due to force majeure (e.g. bad weather), non-attendance or cancellation of the event for reasons for which L2L is not responsible, the participant is not entitled to a refund/proportionate reimbursement of the participation fee and also not to compensation for other damages, such as travel or accommodation costs.
§ 5 Disclaimer
(1) Claims for damages by the participant against L2L or the third parties commissioned by L2L with the implementation, regardless of the legal grounds, are excluded. This shall not apply if L2L, its legal representatives or vicarious agents have acted with intent or gross negligence or if liability is mandatory due to damages attributable to L2L resulting from injury to life, body or health or the breach of essential contractual obligations.
(2) L2L assumes no liability for health risks of the participant in connection with the participation. It is the participant’s responsibility to check their health beforehand. He has to take care of the proper equipment according to the regulations.
(3) L2L assumes no liability for lost valuables, clothing and equipment.
(4) L2L is not liable for reductions in performance that occur due to the fact that the participant is prevented from participating in whole or in part due to legal regulations and/or official orders.
(5) If third parties are commissioned by the participant, e.g. rescue services, the costs incurred are to be borne by the participant or L2L has the right to collect any costs incurred from the participant. It is strongly recommended to take out private health insurance abroad, which also includes helicopter operations and repatriation transport.
§ 6 Data collection and utilization
(1) By registering, the participant declares that he/she agrees that the data stated in the registration may be recorded for placement purposes and passed on to third parties and for publication on the Internet.
(2) The personal data provided by the participant upon registration will be stored and processed only for purposes of implementation and processing of the event. This applies in particular to the data required for payment processing. With the registration the participant agrees to a storage of the data for this purpose.
(3) The participant agrees that the photos, film recordings and interviews taken in connection with his/her participation in the event may be distributed and published in radio, television, print media, books, photomechanical reproductions (films, video cassettes, etc.) without any claim to remuneration. In addition, the participant agrees to the disclosure of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending photos of the participant, which are produced by a company commissioned by L2L. However, the participant does not hereby declare at the same time that he/she wishes to purchase such a photo.
(4) The participant agrees to the publication of his/her name, first name in all print media relevant to the event (list of participants, etc.) and in all electronic media such as the Internet.
(5) The participant may object to the disclosure and publication of his/her personal data to L2L in writing, by fax or e-mail.
(6) By providing the e-mail address, the participant agrees that hpkreidl gmbh may use it for sending information to him/her.
§ 7 Limitation
Claims of the participant against hpkreidl gmbh, irrespective of the legal grounds, become statute-barred after one year from the contractually stipulated end of the event.
Organizer and organization:
5741 neukirchen am großvenediger
+43 664 / 143 20 10